There is no substitute for the original Comfortpan.
Made in America with only the highest-grade materials, Comfortpan is built for extensive patient use. It’s seamless construction not only adds comfort, but makes it easily transportable, limiting spillage and adding versatility.
Unlike cheap copies found on the market today, Comfortpan won’t crack or split, it’s latex free and fully autoclavable.
Comfortpan is favored as The Premier Bedpan by nursing professionals and care facilities all over the world. There is no substitute for patient comfort, and there is no substitue for the original Comfortpan:
- A perfect fit for ALL types of patients
- Used for outpatient surgery patients
- The Comfortpan replaces both the pontoon and fracture pans
- Patented design offers a comfortable and flexible seat that cradles the hips
- Unique and revolutionary design prevents spills
- Holds over 2 quarts of liquid
- Used in Hospitals and Nursing Homes throughout the USA and Internationally
- Latex Free
- Autoclavable and easy to transport without spills
- Seamless construction makes it easy to empty and clean
- Perfect for both Bariatric and thin/bony patients
- A perfect fit for elderly, infirmed, obsterical and elective surgery patients
- Weight capacity 1200 lbs.
- Low rim at seat area, only 1/2″ high
- Patented and Manufactured in the USA
- Woman-owned company
Church Products, Inc.
28250 N. Alma School Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85262
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm MST