The World’s Most Comfortable Bedpan
How To order
about the Original
- The Comfortpan replaces both the pontoon and fracture pans
- Patented design offers a comfortable and flexible seat that cradles the hips
- Unique and revolutionary design prevents spills
- Holds over 2 quarts of liquid
- Used in Hospitals and Nursing Homes throughout the US and Internationally
- Latex Free
- Autoclavable and easy to transport without spills
- Seamless construction makes it easy to empty and clean
- Perfect for both Bariatric and thin/bony patients
- A perfect fit for elderly, infirmed, obstetrical and elective surgery patients
- Weight capacity 1200 lbs.
- Low rim at seat area, only 1/2″ high
- US Patented and Manufactured in the USA
- Woman-owned company
- WBENC Certification
“I absolutely love the Comfortpan because it lives up to its name–“COMFORT”! It doesn’t dig into my patients, and the size meets everyone’s needs. Also, the materials are durable and not flimsy and it cleans up beautifully. This is by far the best bedpan I’ve ever used.
~Denise, Heathcare provider, Ramona, California
“This product is a new concept in bedpan design; it is the better mousetrap. I’d like to see this bedpan be a standard for all health care centers.”
El Toro, California
“I had to write a note and let you know how WONDERFUL the Comfortpan has been for my mother. She has received such relief from using it instead of the standard fracture pan. I don’t know why Church Products isn’t the primary supplier for every nursing home in the U.S.! We are telling everyone about this pan and how great it is.
~Las Vegas, Nevada
“My mother is 67, broke her femur bone and for 2 weeks was in excruciating pain using a regular fracture pan. Once your Comfortpan arrived, she felt immediate relief. Dusting some baby powder onto the outer edges to make sliding onto the pan a bit easier. All her nurses and aids are amazed by how easy this pan is to use. You really saved the day!”
~Las Vegas, Nevada
Meet Comfortpan’s Creator
As a personal care professional for over 20 years,
Judi envisioned a bedpan that would help alleviate the pain
and discomfort caused by old-fashioned, hard plastic
and metal bedpans.
She set out to design flowing curves with a softer,
lower seat that cradled the body, and added comfort.
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm MST